You are here
APIs As A Corporate Strategy
A Case Study With Yellow Pages Group Canada
Video: The Business of APIs Conference 2010
ABOUT THIS VIDEO
Matthieu Houle, Director of Mobile and Platform at Yellow Pages Group – Canada , describes the key steps in launching their API. Matthieu discusses the importance of linking an API program goals to the overall company strategy. Hear the lessons learned by YPG on building a successful open API program to both internal and external audiences.
- Mobile leadership goal as key driver for API strategy
- Understanding the purpose of the API program and fit with overall corporate strategy
- Lessons learned from the API launch
- Importance of both internal and external evangelism
"Local search is the core of what we do. Mobile is the technology that will unleash the power of content."
- Matthieu Houle, Director of Mobile Platform