You are here
Values and Successes of an API Program
Panel Discussion with Bluefly and College Board
Video: The Business of APIs Conference 2010
ABOUT THIS VIDEO
Matt Raines - VP of Technology at Bluefly.com, and Danny Boice - Director of New Media at The College Board, discuss the road to building an API. Hear the lessons learned from starting an API program in two very different companies.
- Overview of Bluefly.com and College Board APIs
- Building of internal awareness, buy-in, support, stakeholders, and champions for API program
- Impact of the API program on the entire organization
- Value of internal development of API
- Successfully working with partners on API program
- Evolution of API Strategy
"We did an integration back in to make that (customer) call back into our database and then, as a result, we were able to cut that call volume into our call center by 20%."
-Matt Raines: VP of Technology, Bluefly