- Intel Mashery API Management
- Intel Mashery API Gateways
- Live Demo
- Contact Us
USA Today: Pivoting to Stay Ahead of an Unpredictable Business
About this video
Erik Bursch, Director of Operations and Content Systems at USA Today, describes how a traditional newspaper was able to transform into a full-fledged digital content and data resource by implementing a successful API strategy. Bursch details the pain points associated with adopting a cloud-based API platform and how it utilized strategic partners to streamline the process.
- How to streamline the process of converting from an outdated CMS with meta data to a strategic API platform on the front and back ends
- Why APIs provide necessary adaptability in today’s ever-changing digital world
- See how traditional content and data can be monetized using various business models
- How planning, reporting, and partner management are key components to making the transition to a successful API strategy
"We're able to give people content via our API and allow them to slice and dice it and really understand what we have to offer immediately."
- Erik Bursch, Director, Operations and Content Systems