- API Management
- Contact Us
IFTTT: If Olympics, Then ESPN
About this video
John Sheehan, Director of API and Platform at IFTTT, discusses three key trends in API use cases, along with best practices for making your API valuable to both consumers and developers.
- How to pick apart the biggest gap in the current state of APIs and see how your API can solve it
- Understand the role of data in successful APIs and why you can never have too much data
- Understand the value of developers and how you can make it easier for them to use your APIs to create innovative apps and products
- Discover how APIs support three popular use cases: archiving, sharing, and notifications
"There is no such thing as too much data."
- John Sheehan, API and Platform