- Intel Mashery API Management
- Intel Mashery API Gateways
- Live Demo
- Contact Us
Coca-Cola Enterprises: API as a Supply Chain - 2012 Olympic Games Case Study
About this video
Carl Kennedy, Associate Director of IT Development at Coca-Cola Enterprises, shows how APIs bridge the gap between the traditional and digital worlds by diversifying data usage and application, and enabling internal developers.
- Learn how APIs allow enterprise companies to scale strategically and effectively
- Understand how APIs can enable mobile and cloud programs, as well as partners, internal developers, and smart devices
- How the speed of business and ROI can improve significantly upon implementing a healthy API program, both internally and B2C
"APIs are really that secret sauce that makes things possible. Nowadays, the way we look at APIs is that, as you're building the airplane, APIs are the rivets and glue that hold things together."
- Carl Kennedy, Associate Director of IT Development