- Intel Mashery API Management
- Intel Mashery API Gateways
- Live Demo
- Contact Us
Download the full data sheet here - API Packager Datasheet.pdf
Benefits to the API Manager
- Manage APIs as products and have the flexibility to tailor access for specific partners and developments teams.
- Boost revenue by appealing to a larger audience by having different API packages with different pricing structures.
- Get faster time-to-market for partners and customers by empowering business-side colleagues to tailor API access all without coding.
Benefits to the IT Manager
- Maintain control of API services and security while saving time and resources
- Minimize delays by eliminating the need to code custom API requests for business partners
- Save IT resources by using tools that replace coding with configuration
Integrated Reporting - Support billing processes associated with the potential commercial distribution of capabilities and data with package-level reporting.
Resource Entitlement - Control what capabilities and data specific groups of developers can get by enabling or disabling access to specific endpoints or resources.
Resource Limiting - Setup specific resource, or method, limits that can override throttles and quotas specified at the package level.
WYSIWYG Content Filtering - Setup filters to remove content attributes of API responses without programming. Preview test calls and responses in the Dashboard to ensure proper distribution of data to the target developer audience.