- 30 Day Trial
- Contact Us
Mashery's partnership with Intel creates a new joint solution, the Intel Expressway API Manager. This joint solution enables enterprises to leverage the on-premise back-end integrations that Intel does well and seamlessly integrate features of Mashery's multitenant SaaS API Management platform to expose APIs to the cloud, to developers and for apps.
Mashery's new solution for on-premise web services technologies allows enterprises in any stage of mobility or API deployment to begin fuelling business development, affiliate programs, cross-organizational and external innovation via partners, developers or employees. By leveraging the governance and integration strengths of existing Web service technology investments, enterprises can simply augment current SOA governance and gateway capabilities to:
- Quickly onboard partner, customer and internal developers using existing identity and entitlement programs
- Create APIs with leading standards applied for onboarding (documentation), security (OAuth), and testing (API Explorer)
- Streamline any number of channel integrations with myriad devices.
- Create context-aware enterprise mobility strategies that can present data in unlimited contexts, such as time and place, to gather critical business intelligence.
- Provide business users a simple Web tool to control data access, rate, throttling and type for any developer, customer, partner or prospect without issuing routine IT help tickets.
- Give business users rich reporting and analytics to help treat APIs as products.
Read the 451 Research Report to learn more.