- 30 Day Trial
- Contact Us
Mashery Presents: The Evolution of Distribution - Video Recap
This month, Mashery introduced a new event series, The Evolution of Distribution. These events present API thought leaders, from a variety of industries, to talk about how APIs have become an integral part of their overall business strategy.
For our first San Francisco event, through a series of case-studies and discussion, speakers from Netflix, Best Buy and PayPal/eBay engaged an audience eager to hear their secrets of API success. The topic was "Why Every Brand Needs an API", a concept and Mashable.com article, introduced by EOD speaker, Adam Kleinberg, CEO of Traction.
- Adam Kleinberg, CEO of Traction, Mashable.com Tech Writer | Slides via SlideShare.net
- Kumar Kandaswamy, Director, Open API Platform Business, Best Buy | Slides via SlideShare.net
- Daniel Jacobson, Director of Engineering for Netflix API, Netflix | Slides via SlideShare.net
- Edwin Aoki, Chief Architect, PayPal/eBay | Slides via Slideshare.net
- Evolution of Distribution Speaker Panel - Moderated by Quentin Hardy