- Live Demo
- Contact Us
Mashery Introduces API Video Briefs
We’re rolling out API Video Briefs – short-form videos that highlight valuable insights from collective knowledge of our customers, employees and other industry experts. Each video contains a single message that’s clearly articulated and easy to consume. We hope that this new resource will serve to better educate the market on the value of APIs and API Management.
The API Video Briefs listed below have been posted to our website on the Videos webpage (select the API Video Briefs category). We recommend that you check back often, as there are more videos on the way.
- Biggest Surprise Lessons, Peter Moeykens, TomTom
- APIs: Nouns or Verbs, Peter Coffee, Salesforce.com
- Hierarchy of Developer Motivations, Lynda Smith, Twillio
- APIs Remove the Cost Burden of Integration, Kyle Armbrester, athenahealth
- Don't Confuse an API Strategy with a Business Model, John Musser, API Science
- APIs as a Tactic to Advance Business Strategy, Daniel Jacobson, Netflix
- APIs Simplify eCommerce Strategy, Andy Lloyd, NetSuite
- Cultural Lessons When Exposing APIs, Atticus Tysen, Intuit
- 4 Rules for APIs in a Data Rich World, Dr. Andreas Weigend, Social Data Lab
We encourage you to take a few minutes to watch several of these videos. For more educational resources, please visit our How Do You Spell API? webpage.