- 30 Day Trial
- Contact Us
Learn how to find the Opportunity of Data at the 2013 Business of APIs Conference in San Francisco
APIs are transforming businesses by becoming the “connective tissue” that binds our data, apps, and customer experience. Properly managing your API and keeping up with the latest best practices will ensure that you can effectively scale your business and find new avenues for growth or efficiency. Mashery wants to provide you with the insight, tools, and information you need to succeed with your API strategy and programs.
On September 10, we will kick off our 6th annual series of Business of APIs Conferences at the St. Regis Hotel in San Francisco, where leading companies will share API strategies and best practices. This year’s events are invitation only; so don’t wait to request your invitation.
Kicking off the SF event is Eric Rodenbeck, Founder, CEO and Creative Director for Stamen Design. Founded in 2001, Stamen looks to take advantage of emerging digital technologies and sculpt beautiful and sophisticated products. Stamen’s recent work includes a social vote project for MTV’s 2013 Movie Awards and The Weather Channel’s hurricane tracker.
At the conference, Rodenbeck will speak about how data not only provides new opportunities to grow your business, but new ways to see the world in his talk, Finding the Unmarked Trail: The Opportunity of Data. Rodenbeck will discuss how you can create new paths to success by harnessing and presenting big data in a way that provides a fresh perspective.
Rodenbeck isn’t the only great speaker we have in store during the event. Check out the complete list of San Francisco speakers:
- Finding the Unmarked Trail: The Opportunity in Data presented by Eric Rodenbeck, Founder, CEO and Creative Director at Stamen Design
- Reinventing the Established presented by Joshua Greenough, Senior Director of Innovation for Capital One Labs at Capital One.
- Creating a Single Pane of Glass: Centralized API Architecture presented by Andy Lloyd, GM of eCommerce at NetSuite
- The Evolution of Your API and Its Value presented by Daniel Jacobson, Director of Engineering for APIs at Netflix
- The Product Manager’s Digital Dilemma presented by Adam DuVander of SendGrid.
- Managed Partnerships in the Cloud Era presented by Atticus Tysen of Intuit.
- An Integrated Enterprise is Within Reach presented by Curtis Chambers of Uber.
- 20 API Business Plans in 30 Minutes presented by John Musser, CEO at API Science.
- Spinning Data into Gold presented by Chris Moody, CEO of Gnip
- The API Corporation presented by Lynda Smith, CMO at Twilio.
- Building Apps that Change the World presented by Bartlomiej Skorupa, Executive Director at Groundwork Opportunities
- Andreas Weigend, formerly chief scientist at Amazon will talk about his ideas for how businesses can do more with their customers’ data.
But wait, there’s more. In addition to the speakers listed above, there will be panel discussions, breakout sessions and networking opportunities. To see the complete conference agenda and find more details on the sessions slated for the event visit the BAPI website.
Then don’t forget to request your invitation. For those of you not located in the San Francisco Bay Area we are also hosting events in New York City on October 1 and London on November 13. We’ll see you there!