- Live Demo
- Contact Us
Introducing Mashery Developer Power Tools
At Mashery, addressing and solving developer pain related to integrating across multiple APIs is one of the primary goals of our Mashery API Network and our open data commons of over 50+ RESTful APIs.
Today, we are introducing a new set of developer resources called Developer Power Tools. Mashery will feature developer tools that we think help speed up the process of creating mobile/web applications and HTML5 integrations using Mashery's APIs.
- Klout: Uses Klout's API to find Klout score based on your Twitter handle
- Outside.in: Uses the Outside.in/Patch API to find hyperlocal content -
- Find stories by GeoLocation
- Find Stories by City/State
- Quova: Uses the Quova API to retrieve the following information based on any IPv4 (x.x.x.x) address:
- Google Map plotting your current location
- Qwerly: Uses the Qwerly API to query hundreds of millions of social web profiles
- Search by Twitter Username
- Search by Facebook Username
- Search by Email address
- Rotten Tomatoes: Uses the Rotten Tomatoes API to find -
- Top Box Movie Movies
- Top DVD Rentals
- Weather Bug: Uses the WeatherBug API to -
- get weather forecast for the next 7 days based on your current Geo Location (Using appMobi's built in GeoLocation Detection API)
- get weather forecast for the next 7 days based on a zip code.
Here's a quick video walkthrough of the Qwerly code sample built using the appMobi XDK and Qwerly's API:
Explore More APIs
The Mashery API Network (http://developer.mashery.com) is an open data commons of over 50 RESTful APIs that developers can access with their Mashery ID, including USA TODAY, Rdio, Edmunds.com, Best Buy, Dun & Bradstreet Direct/Hoovers, Netflix, and many more.
If you are a developer and have any questions or need any help obtaining an API key, reach out to us at: developer-relations [at] mashery [dot] com or on twitter at @mashery. We would love to get your feedback on how we can make these and future Developer Power Tools even better.