The Business of APIs Conference (BAPI) is here and we are proud to announce San Francisco has sold out!
Don’t despair if you didn’t get a golden ticket, the event will be live streaming!
We will also be live tweeting, so be sure to follow us @mashery or look for tweets with the #BAPI2012 hashtag.
In its 6th year, BAPI San Francisco still reminds us of the three reasons to even have an API, and why they are becoming more important than websites:
- They help grow revenue and business partnerships
- They enable scale and distribution
- They proliferate brand and spread your content and data outside the walls of your company
With that in mind, don't forget to bring:
- Your API problems
- Your imagination
- Your strategic thinking cap
- Any questions about API or platform performance anxiety
- Any secret handshakes you would want to practice with potential business partners
- Your undivided attention (for all things API of course)
- Any lessons you may need in “How to speak Developer”
- APIs equal Ecosystems. Do know what yours needs?
- Any questions about how an API can drive value for your business