- Intel Mashery API Management
- Intel Mashery API Gateways
- Live Demo
- Contact Us
Can't Wait Five Days for BAPI NY? Here's Five API Successes to Count Down the Days
As we pack our bags to bring the Sixth Annual Business of APIs conference east to the bustle and boom of the Big Apple, we can't help but recall all the great API success stories that the speakers at BAPI SF shared last week. APIs are moving more and more onto center stage in business. From innovation to affiliation, we saw how banking, technology, customer service, sports, media, retail and more all benefit from creating platforms for business with APIs.At BAPI SF we saw:
- GetSatisfaction's Wendy Lea announced one partnership a week with companies like Hootsuite and Yammer, prioritizing the ability of the GetSatisfaction API to power real customer feedback and defeat the evil robot JarGon.
- Whit.li's Andi Gillentine and her mighty team of API architects have worked hand in hand with over 200 developers to integrate consumers' online personality profiles into many of the advertisements we see online, using the Whit.li API.
- Cisco's Martha van Berkel put it all on the line to make her first big API partnership one that would be noticed at Cisco. It was with IBM. Talk about street cred!
- Best Buy's Jeff Schaubschlager didn't let his own organization's infrastructure pushback slow his API time-to-market. He responded by taking his data business elsewhere – to Rackspace.
- IFTTT's John Sheehan turned a meet-and-greet with ESPN into a partnership in a matter of weeks, using the ESPN API.
The videos will be here soon, but until then, enjoy the pictures! See you in New York!