- API Management
- Live Demo
- Contact Us
Announcing Hacker League Enterprise Beta
Three months ago we announced that Hacker League, the hack management platform designed to help organizers run and manage hackathons, had joined the Mashery family. Today, we are thrilled to announce that Hacker League Enterprise is now available as a beta program for customers of Intel Enterprise API Management who purchase premium Developer Platform Services.
Built by developers for developers, Hacker League has over the last couple years built an amazing credibility among developers and hackathon organizers - ranging from collegiate hackathons (think Major League Hacking) to the likes of Evernote, Foursquare and The Next Web.
What is Hacker League Enterprise Beta
Hacker League Enterprise is designed for companies that want to take advantage of all the great features they’ve come to expect from Hacker League, but on their own private instance of the software for internal hackathons or private partner challenges.
- A private, password-protected landing page for your event (when, where, why)
- Your own separate, private instance of the software
- A custom hostname, e.g. yourcompany.hackerlegue.org
- Registration for hackers and other participants
- Wikipages with additional info (for prizes, directions, sponsors, winners, etc)
- Event announcements & updates for attendees
- Team formation and hack submission tools
- Export hacks tool for judging and analysis
- Gallery of finished products
Of course, the public version of Hacker League will remain available for free.
If you're interested in learning more about Hacker League Enterprise, please shoot us an email at organizers [at] hackerleague [dot] org